Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Tag! You're it...

My friend Brittany tagged me, so this is what I did: I went into the the sixth picture file on my computer and found the sixth picture in that folder. Here's what I found---


This is one of my very favorite pictures ever!! This was taken on the 24th of March 2006 in front of Serena's house. It was Paris' birthday, and we were about to get into the limo to go to the Fall Out Boy/All American Rejects concert. In and of itself, that is enough to make it a really good picture- but what makes it my favorite picture is that this is the day I met Lance. This is our first picture together, and that makes me love it! You'll notice that we're standing next to each other, and that was no accident! I made sure I was standing next to the cute boy that I didn't know, and I found out later that he did the same thing- but he stood next to the cute girl he didn't know!

I tag Kevin & Cam, Mom & Dad, Patrick & Michelle, Spencer & Ashley, and Jared & Melissa! Let's see the sixth picture in the sixth folder of your computer- enjoy this stroll down memory lane. Try it... You'll like it! :)

1 comment:

Patrick and Michelle Hinckley said...

Chelsea you are so cute! AWW this IS a good picture huh!! Amazinghow things work out- and isn't it so great that you have it documented!! :)