Monday, September 13, 2010

My heart shall triumph in my Lord and bless His works and bless His word ...

Dearest Family,

I just adore fall... and living in a place where the leaves actually change colors makes it even more magical! I LOVE The Ohio!

This week Sister Angell brought home a tummy bug from one of the many homes we visited and she was out of commission Tuesday then Wednesday it was my turn. You know, I'm all about companionship unity but... this was a little much. Luckilly on Wednesday we had a Zone meeting before which we received a blessing from our zone leaders, Elder Hansen and Elder Harris. I am so grateful for the healing power of the priesthood, and I am grateful for the council we receive from Heavenly Father in blessings! In the blessing I was told that I would receive what I desired... It made me think about what I really want and at this point in my life, it was exactly what I needed to reevaluate what I want and what I'm doing to get there.

We met a wonderful woman Friday night. Her name is Kelly-- we were looking up former investigators and came to her home. Her son was outside painting the fence and told us that she would definitely be interested in talking to us again but that she wouldn't be back from work for another three hours. He asked if we could come back and we said, of course! When we came back, she was excited to see us and we began talking. One of her bestfriends is a member in Kentucky and that was how she got in contack with the missionaries three years ago. Then she started taking classes to get her RN and got insanely busy, but would love to talk to us more now as she has a little bit more of a set schedule that isn't jam-packed with reading anatomy books! We're excited to get to know her better!

The gospel is true, I love our savior, Jesus Christ. Through Him all mankind can be saved, and I am so grateful for that knowledge-- it truly changes lives :)

Have a superb and wonderful week<3

Love, Sister Chelsea LeSueur

No comments: