Monday, April 27, 2009

Blessings, Blessings Everywhere!

So, I'm starting a new thing... Every Sunday night I'm going to write down five good things that happened to me during the preceding week. Starting tonight! :)

1. I got to go to Waco and spend some time with my loverrr and his friends, AND I got to eat some strawberry cheesecake yogurt!
2. I got to go to Scarborough Fair and hang out with Lance, his dad, his little brother (who dressed as a wizard. It was the coolest thing ever!) and his little sister. I also got to ride an elephant. And eat a turkey leg. NOT simultaneously, but it was still great!
3. I got to go to stake conference today and sit next to my daddy as I witnessed the stake presidency being reorganized. It was a wonderful spiritual experience, and I got a lot of great quotes from it!
4. I got to go visiting teaching today for the first time in this ward. I have a great partner and I visit two wonderful ladies- visiting teaching really is a wonderfully inspired program, and I'm happy to be a part of it!
5. I got a "new" old desk from a man who had it listed on CraigsList. It's a beautiful Federal style 1930's desk that needs a little love down the road- but I am so happy to have it! My imagination is going wild thinking about the stories this desk probably has to tell. If only desks could talk!

It was a GREAT week! :)

No comments: