Tuesday, July 6, 2010

"We love to share thy holy word with quiet thought and prayer. We humbly bear thy witness, Lord, of thy redeeming name."

Hello wonderful family,

What an amazing week it has been here in Ohio! Happy July, Happy belated Independance Day, and Happy Ohio Columbus mission now including Cincinatti as of July 1 day! Isn't it amazing how much can happen in a week?!

Some more exciting news from Springboro-- Richard Patterson, an 18 year old who has been attending seminary for the last half of the year, has decided to be baptized. We met with him, asked him what the hang up was, and invited him to be baptized this Saturday the tenth of July! He accepted, and we are now working towards that day! He has invited several of the youth to participate in his baptismal service and I know it is going to be a wonderful spiritual experience for his family who is really quite supportive of his religious endeavors! His baptismal interview is today :)

We are learning how to work with this ward's leaders... I would love advice on what tactics missionaries have used in your wards to win the leaders over. I think everyone is excited that we're sisters, but no one knows what to do with us!

The time is far spent and we have a lesson at 11:00-- sorry for the terseness of this email, but I love this work, I love this gospel, and I love my savior!

Consequently, I would also love some mail...

Have a super week and do some missionary work in your corner of God's vineyard :)

Love,
Sister Chelsea LeSueur

No comments: