Monday, June 28, 2010

As I walk daily here on earth, give me thy sprit as I seek a change of heart, another birth, and grow, dear Lord, to be like thee.

Well hello dear family!

I hope this email finds you all healthy, wealthy, and well! I have been thinking a lot about you all lately-- I have definitely felt your prayers this week with the news of the transfer and the calling to train. All the insecurities I have felt about being doubled into a new area have been calmed by the kind hand of the Lord and by my knowlege of the amazing family I come from with "strong & in-de-pen-dAnt wo-men" who can do anything that comes their way! Thanks for the strength, ladies!

Here I am in Springboro, Ohio, training Sister Aubin Lewis from Albuquerque, New Mexico. Elders have been here for the last two years, and for the most part have done a stellar job. It made us feel really loved though, because most every one was thrilled that there were new sisters in the ward! That's what it means to be 'doubled into' an area-- both missionaries who have previously been serving there are transfered somewhere else and two new missionaries are put it. Being an elder's area for the last two years, I'm sure you can imaging what kind of condition the apartment was in... Boys are gross is all I will say about that.

This is my address... I LOVE/NEED mail! :)
(For safety reasons we aren't posting her address here. Please leave a comment with your email address if you want Chelsea's mailing address and we will send it to you!)

The ward here is wonderful and I am so grateful to have the opportunity to work with these wonderful people! It's a cute area with big houses that remind me of those in Texas. Very different from Newark, but I know this is where I need to be. The Lord is so wonderful how he works that out--- Even though I wasn't ready to leave Moundbuilders, He knows this is what I need at this point in my life/mission!

Sister Lewis and I both feel very strongly about reactivation efforts. Because she's a new missionary, she has a lot of faith that we can move mountains here and her enthusiasm is contageous! It's really refreshing to have that brand new missionary perspective... Like I said-- The Lord knows exactly what we need if we will just quit fighting against Him, he'll lead us exactly where we need to go!

I'll definitely have more specific events and people to report on next week... But as for now, just know that I am happy and well. I love being a missionary. I love the gospel. I love my family... The gospel is so so true!!

Love,
Sister Chelsea LeSueur

1 comment:

ashley said...

hooray! thanks for posting them all here... :)