Monday, June 21, 2010

"In the Name of Christ Our Savior, Did You Sue for Loving Favor as a Shield Today"

Hello everyone from The humidly HOT Ohio!

This week has been quite a week... and this next week is going to be crazy too! We have transfers this Thursday and I can't believe I have been out here for four and a half months! I don't feel like a 'greenie' anymore! I just hope I don't leave Moundbuilders yet... I feel like I'm just getting started-- but just in case, if you have any mail, send it to the PO box:
PO Box 939
Powell, Ohio 43065

This week we had a Stake Priesthood Leadership Training meeting and I was in attendance. It was kind of funny being one of two women there... but as a sister missionary, I'm getting used to being outnumbered!

It was really a wonderful meeting-- We're formulating new ways to help our ward mission program more successful and there was someone there who previously had implemented a ward plan that emulated a real mission with zones and zone leaders who's focus was the less active members in the ward. I thought that was genius and I'll spend the rest of my mission being a cheerleader and promoter of that!

WONDERFUL NEWS-- Tevon is getting baptized THIS Saturday! She went to girls camp last week and received the answer to her prayers that she should get baptized on the 26th. I know this is going to be exactly what she needs and I'm so excited! There's even talk about her going on a mission in two years! If for no other reason, I needed to be here in Ohio to meet that wonderful girl!! Keep her in your prayers--- Satan works really hard on people the week before they make covenants with our Heavenly Father!

I am so encouraged. The gospel is wonderful and SO VERY TRUE! I am so grateful I have this knowledge and I am so grateful for a loving Heavenly Father who answers prayers. I know He is there and He knows what we need. I know if we work really hard in this life we can be happily with our families for eternity! I love being a missionary for the Lord-- He is so good to me! Who will you share the gospel with this week? Your brothers and sisters are waiting...

I love you!

Love,
Sister Chelsea LeSueur

No comments: