Saturday, November 7, 2009

Drumroll please....

soundboard.com

The Envelope that came yesterday...

Dear Sister LeSueur,

"You are assigned to labor in the Ohio Columbus Mission..." And I report to Provo's MTC on January 27, 2010!

So... where in Ohio? Well, here's a map-- my area is the shaded grey area!

And the winner of the guessing game is...
Kevin Scott Jensen who guessed Charleston, West Virginia which is just east of where I'll be!


We celebrated with breakfast that consisted of:
delicious fruit, yogurt, and granola parfaits

A scrumptious breakfast casserole

and ooey-gooey croissants!

Great morning... I can't wait to serve the Lord and the people in Ohio. Now, who knows where I can buy a parka-- cuz this is the first picture that popped up when I googled Columbus, Ohio:

So... pray for a warm winter? :)

1 comment:

Kevin and Camille Jensen said...

Yay Chels! You're going to do great! Don't worry about the cold...that's what layers are for! We love you and are so proud of you!!!