Friday, November 20, 2009

Team Edward... Most Definitely

The best part about turning 22?

Going to see Twilight with all the hormone-raging highschoolers and acting just like them when Edward came on screen...

Lance is wonderful-- and for my birthday, he took me to Studio Movie Grill in Lewisville where we met up with Michelle and Patrick for a little birthday dinner/movie action!

We had so much fun-- and Michelle and I were really thankful we have such wonderful men who will not just sit through a chick-flick... but actually ENJOY it!

Favorite Quote from New Moon:
Edward Cullen: Happy birthday
Bella Swan: Don't annoy me.
Edward Cullen: Bella your birth is definitely something to celebrate.
Bella Swan: But my aging is not.

There was one of the trucks there that they actually used for filming the movie! Photo-op!

Thanks for kicking off my birthday in a spectacular manor everyone!

Tomorrow I get to go through the temple... CAN'T WAIT :)

No comments: