Friday, November 27, 2009

White Friday

The day after Thanksgiving was White Friday instead of a black one when our good friends Luke and Mary got married in the Dallas Temple at 12:30 in the afternoon.
These two love birds met down in Waco where Mary grew up, and Luke is in Law school at Baylor University. I first met them when Mary threw a birthday party for Luke last fall. I knew they were going to be together for a long time, even last year!

Luke proposed on the 22 of July... and Mary is so awesome-- she made all their wedding plans happen in four months! Might I add, she looked beautiful :)

Lance and I got to watch Mary's niece while all her family was in the sealing ceremony. Blake is six months and has the cutest red hair! We were so glad to be involved in a small part of their union!

Aren't they darling!? I only managed to get these two pictures before my camera died (poor planning on my part) but believe me, she made a gorgeous bride, and he couldn't have looked any more in love!

Congratulations Luke and Mary-- We wish you all the best!! <3

No comments: