Monday, November 30, 2009

November is a Great Month to Have a Birthday!

Cami and I are blessed enough to have birthdays that kick off the end of the year holiday season-- two days apart from each other no less! To kick off 'Birthday Season' this year, my sweet visiting teacher- Alison Whitney, brought me these delicious chocolate cupcakes that had york peppermint patties in them. Her sweet daughter got the recepie from the Martha Stewart Cupcake Book, and decided to share with me for my birthday!
It was a scrumptious way to kick off my birthday!

We celebrated my birthday on Sunday November 22. I got to pick dinner-- and we had Grandma LeSueur's Red Chicken and her broccoli salad with homemade scalloped potatoes, Lion House rolls with honey butter, and a fruit pizza for dessert!

Goodness, look at all those candles!

Rome is burning...

Cam's birthday was Wednesday November 25, so we gave her her presents after Thanksgiving dinner and we had her ooy gooey chocolatey birthday cake for dessert Sunday November 29...

It was delicioso!

No comments: