Monday, March 1, 2010

Oh, Hi-- O!

Hello all the wonderful people I love!

I just loved getting all the great emails this when I checked my email today... I was beginning to think only Lance and TickTock loved me because they're the only people I've heard of in the two weeks I've been in the Ohio! Sister Parry was concerned my family no longer wanted anything to do with me, and I kept defending you all saying, "I'm sure they're just busy..." but when I checked the mail today and STILL nothing, I was beginning to wonder! Thank goodness there were a few emails waiting for me here. Some snail mail love spread throughout the week would be nice though :)

Anywho, I'm really thrilled to hear that everything is going well on the homefront... Audrey is walking!??! HOLY COW!! Sister Parry says you can send me videos. I won't hear sound... but I would love to see little miss priss walking! How are the rest of the Jensens doing? And yay for the new sales person. I'll bet she's making things easier/less spread out for everyone. How is Newport doing as a whole? Is everyone's health good?

Things are sailing along smoothly up here! Sister Parry and I make up the women's section in the ward choir... Hopefully we'll be able to recruit a few more girls. It's funny because we have a lot of boys! I've NEVER seen that happen in ANY choir! Also, us and the Newark elders want to do an open house in the spring. It's still in the early planning stages, but I would love any suggestions/ideas you all have seen in ours/other open houses. What is the general layout?

Speaking of Sister Parry, she really is super great. I love her so much-- we are having such a wonderful time up here doing the Lord's work!

We have this really great potential investigator, Eddie Compton, and his mother has been taught by missionaries for a long time. She recently moved in with Eddie and that's how Sister Parry and companion found her. She's been having some health troubles, and so I think it's opened Eddie up quite a bit. We were visiting with him yesterday, and he was telling us about the situation and was really distraught over it, even though he isn't actually investigating, I felt prompted to share with him a BofM scripture on enduring to the end and the benefits of trials and how Heavenly Father is aware of him, and Sister Parry asked if we could leave him with a list of other comforting scriptures. He said yes, so we did, and about an hour later he called us asking for help clarifying an Alma scripture. He then went on to talk about how much he liked one in Mosiah, and it was a wonderful experience. I just know he has such great potential-- He kind of reminds me of the big tall bald picture taking guy in our Plano stake... name?!

My time is about up-- I'll write more in letters to you all, and I'll send them this week! The letter from last week will be stuck in there as well-- last Pday was cut short, so there was no time!

I love you all so much, and I pray for you daily... multiple times! Stay safe and healthy :)

Love,
Sister Chelsea LeSueur

Bethany-- Letter is soon to come... :) :) :)

Lance-- We ate at Buffalo Wild Wings this week. I thought of you!

P to the S.
This is Sister Parry & your daughter/sister/whatever she is to you is a bit of a fibber. I DID NOT tell her, or be concerned that her family did not love her. What really went down is that she thought you all (y'all) didn't love her & I kept telling her that this is normal & she shouldn't be worried, you're all busy people. Then I told her that this stage only lasts a bit cause eventually you tell your family that you really want the mailbox to actually have something, then they send you mail!! Yay!!!! She is awesome and I love her :)

No comments: