Monday, May 4, 2009

"There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved."

A day late, here are the happy happenings of this last week:
1. I FINALLY got my room all cleaned up and organized! Even if it was because I get to have a guest in my room for the next week, I'm so happy (and relieved) that it's done and looking great! :)
2. My grandmas (both of them) arrived in Dallas on Saturday for some spring-time fun! They came for Miss Audrey Kate's blessing-- which was yesterday. We got a lot of great pictures, and we have great memories of this special day!
3. The weather was nice enough Sunday morning for Lance to drive up to Dallas from Waco for Audrey's blessing. Despite the crazy thunderstorms we had Saturday night that flooded the lake behind our house, Sunday was really a nice day.
4. Daddy wrote a contract with another LDS family who will be building a home here in our neighborhood in Prosper, Texas! This is really good and really exciting news for Newport Homebuilders! :)
5. My good friend Jordan is home from school and we got to do lunch on Wednesday (my day off). We also did a little bit of light shopping. It was fun catching up-- and as if that wasn't enough, I got to spend that evening cooking dinner and curled up on my dear friend Michelle's couch as we watched Bride Wars! I love that girl!!



Another good week has gone by-- I can't believe it's May already!

No comments: