Sunday, July 19, 2009

Over the River, and Through the Woods...

To Grandmother's house we go!

Little Miss Audrey Kate and her big sister/compadre/bestie Molly Mutt spent the last week at Grandma LeSueur's house while her momma and daddy were celebrating their anniversary in The Big Apple... Even though I was gone most of the week at work and such, we still managed to have a good time, and I even snapped a picture or two! I can't believe how grown up she is getting!


"I'm ready for my closeup..." She's such a ham for the camera!

This was on the last night she was with us...By now she had a handle on the whole bottle thing, and she was holding it all by herself!


"Safe in my grandma's arms."


We read books at night. This one was Good Night, Moon. Grandma even bought a few new books for the collection including, Moo, Baa, LaLaLa! as well as I Love You, Good Night. Audrey really enjoys story time!



We took tubbies, and she especially loved it when we gave her a shampoo Mohawk! Her hair isn't quite long enough for it to be as dramatic as I would have liked... Rest assured, we'll give it a week or two and try it again! :)



As her favorite aunt, this is what I taught her :)


Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle Trevor and Auntie Chels had so much fun with this baby... We all love her so much!

Thanks for going out of town, Cam and Kevin, and sharing your baby with us!


In Other Audrey news... Audrey is growing tons and tons of hair, and it sticks straight up! She looks just like her dad!



Too cute! :)

1 comment:

Kevin and Camille Jensen said...

Very cute Chels! Looks like our baby had a blast and was in very good hands. Cute pictures!!