Monday, June 15, 2009

"These Are A Few of My Favorite..." Pictures! *Part Two*

Where This Is: This picture was taken in Ireland at the field where Trevor played all his soccer games the summer of 2006 after I graduated from High School.
Why I Love It: My momma and I were so cute in our "matching" jackets that day... This picture reminds me that we are "two peas in a pod"-- even if we sometimes have differing opinions!


Where This Is: This photo was taken in Cooke County Jail... Just kidding!! This is Trevor's pretend mugshot taken the night before we left for Ireland, Summer of 2006.
Why I Love It: My little hooligan brother had been chased by the cops after a neighbor called them reporting some illegal firework goings on in the neighborhood. I would like to say that this event scared Trevor away from his life of crime- but when the cops were in front of our house a couple weeks ago, we sadly shook our heads and remembered this incident. Oh, the foreshadowing!

Where This Is: This was taken Fall of 2005 at my friend Serena's 18th birthday party which was at this cute little deli in Addison.
Why I Love It: These were some of my best friends in high school, and it's fun to look back and see how much we've all changed in four years- yet, how much we're the same! Left to right is Paris, Me, Marissa, Serena, Allie, and Kate Lynn. It was a really fun night, and whenever I see this picture, it takes me back to the carefree days of high school!

Where This Is: This was taken at my cousin Jared's wedding in November 2004 at the Mount Timpanogos Temple.
Why I Love It: This picture was taken by my sister, and from what I understand (and the way it looks in the picture) it was a blustery day full of wind and rain. My grandpa was being so chivalrous and holding the umbrella for my grandma-- They say a picture is worth a thousand words, and that is why this is my favorite photo if the two of them because it has love and commitment written all over it!

Where This Is: August of 2006 after seeing the Barnum and Bailey circus show, I spotted this little mommy/son duo. I couldn't help but snap a candid photo!
Why I Love It: A baby with a Mohawk... really?!?! Need I say more?

Where This Is: This was also August of 2006 after I had moved up to Utah for my freshman year and Cam had graduated from BYU. This was a fun family barbecue with all the family who were in Provo at that time!
Why I Love It: This is a long-standing Jones tradition. And cousin Jared, not being the exception, has his eight-month-old Mackayla carrying on the ritual! I'm pretty sure if we looked hard enough, we could find a picture of all four Jones uncles doing this with at least one of their kids... And yes, it never fails to make the mothers nervous!

No comments: