Sunday, June 21, 2009

"Any fool can be a Father, but it takes a real man to be a Daddy!"

...And this man is one heck of a daddy!

So is this man.

And as good of a daddy as he is, hes just as good at being a grandpa!

This week I am grateful for:
1. A daddy who has always been ready, able, and worthy to give me a priesthood blessing at any time, whenever I have needed it.
2. A daddy who has provided me with a strong example of what a husband and father should be.
3. A daddy who is a technology guru and can fix anything better than MacGyver ever could...
4. A daddy who is killer of all bugs, hanger of all level pictures, and organizer of all piles of paper!
5. A daddy who always has and always will love and support me in the decisions I make in life, who has helped me reach my goals, and who has made so many sacrifices so I could become who I am today.
Thanks for being you, Dad!

You're definitely my favorite-- not to mention, the best daddy in the whole wide world!

No comments: