Friday, June 19, 2009

Break Out The Marshmallows, We're Makin' Rice Krispies!

Because the men of the Prosper Ward are so sweet, we thought it quite fitting to give them Rice Krispie Treats for Father's Day... So, the Friday before that celebratory day, Nancy Vrska, Cami, my mom, and myself gathered six boxes of the flaky rice cereal, a ton of marshmallows and butter, and got busy--


Lots of cereal...

Super cute cookie cutters used to make heart-shaped treats!

They were really yummy!

We had two big tubs like this, completely full with 135 of these little cellophane-bagged indulgences!

Ezra Taft Benson said, "Fathers, yours is an eternal calling from which you are never released. A father's calling is eternal, and its importance transcends time." We attached this to each of the bags, what a good quote!

I am so thankful for all the fathers in my life... To all the uncles, teachers, home teachers, bishops, grandpas, and father in my life, Happy Father's Day!

No comments: