Saturday, January 23, 2010

Farewell to Dallas

It all started Thursday night at our church building when I was set apart as
Sister LeSueur
We all gathered together in President Alleman's office at 7:30. The whole gang was there plus Brother Bowman who Lance home taught with my Dad once.

Group Shot!

After the 'setting apart', Audrey {who was so cute} was just too happy to get out of her dress!

Dessert was a cake that looked like a missionary name tag. Cam and Kevin are too creative!


Friday was my going-away party. It was so much fun to see all those I love there to wish me well!

The Floyds were there... I've known them since forever!

...and so were the Thrashers. I love these two!

The Prosper Relief Society was in attendance-- What wonderful ladies!

Linda Higbee and I are kindred spirits... One of the little girls kept giving her necklaces :)

I love these little ones!

I made snowman cake pops to match my 'winter wonderland' theme...

They turned out pretty cute!

We also served:
  • Chicken cordon-bleu
  • Chicken-salad croissants
  • Mini quiche
  • Spinach-artichoke dip with toasted bread rounds
  • A veggie tray
After the party, Trevor and Kaylee came home and helped finish off the food.
...bread-bowl and all!

Audrey was just so tired after entertaining all night!

so we rock-a-byed!

Trevor and his new main-squeeze


Since I was set apart, Daddy ensured Lance and I kept the proper distance after the party ;)

Nancy Vrska and Carla Scott quilted me this beautiful quilt with wool batting. In the corner it says,
Chelsea LeSueur
Ohio Columbus Mission
2010 - 2011
"I'll go where you want me to go, dear Lord"
...I LOVE it!

We've had a really fun couple of days!

No comments: