Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My bracelet

My charm bracelet is one of my favorite things in this world! So, knowing this, my wonderful family got me a couple of charms to have with me when I'm away from them!

It's getting full... I love it!

Lance gave me this puzzle piece charm for two reasons.
1) I "complete him" haha
2) I'm worried I'm going to get Alzheimers when I'm older because I hate puzzles, sudoku, crosswords, etc. which are all the things you're supposed to do to keep your mind fresh-- so, he said he would help me out with them and get me to love them!

Cam, Kevin, and Audrey gave me the Dutch snowflake charm. It's to help me remember that underneath the snow, are the flowers that will eventually come up, because winter always gives way to spring :)

And Mom, Dad, and Trevor gave me this Texas charm, because my heart does, and always will belong to Texas!

I just LOVE these charms, and I'm so thankful to have such thoughtful people who love me!

No comments: