Saturday, January 23, 2010

So, Utah... We Meet Again!

Saturday morning came waaay too early, and after staying up all night to finalize my packed suitcase and clean my mess of a room, we made it to the airport at about 8:20 for our 9:30 flight.
This was taken just before bidding 'adieu' to Cam, Trev, and Lance. Kevin and Audrey were still sawing logs at this point... and who could blame them? It was rather early!

There are two notable things about this picture:
1.) I am wearing not one, but TWO coats along with my snow boots
2.) I have one checked suitcase, one small carry-on suitcase, and a messenger bag for the next year-and-a-half. My dad made the comment, "You've packed less for your mission than you have for most two-week vacations!"
Can I get some applause, please? :)

We landed in Salt Lake, and after sleeping lightly {or not at all!} the night before, we were all exhausted. We stopped at Hires Big H for some super chilled rootbeer in a mug and burgers. mmm... delicioso!
Align Center
... Here we go!

No comments: