Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Sushi Envy

Two things you should know about me...
  1. I simply ADORE Nick Page
  2. I LOVE sushi
So, what could be better than combining the two!?

Nick took me out to Sushi Envy so we could chat and catch up with eachother's lives... And chat we did-- between mouthfuls of delicious freshly-made conveyor belt sushi!

The sushi went around and around, and when we saw something that looked appetizing, all we had to do was pick up the plate, put it in front of us, and eat it!

We had a great view of the amazing chefs-- they are nothing short of artists!

Our server was Minlee, we went to Renner Middle School together, and her sister and I both played the bassoon in sixth-grade band... What a small world!

After dinner, Nick and I came to my place where we watched trashy MTV shows and gossiped about people from high school. Life is good!

Thanks for the night out, Nick... I sure did have fun with you!

No comments: