Monday, January 25, 2010

Michelle... My Bell!

Michelle and I were roommates at King Henry my sophomore year first semester-- we were fast friends, and two of the three that made up S3!

She married Patrick two Decembers ago, and I was lucky enough to be able to spend time with her down in Dallas when they moved there for the last year! This semester, they moved back up here, and so we went to Zupas {one of our favorite lunch places} for a 'see ya later' lunch!

I just adore her-- She has such a sweet spirit about her, she always tries at everything she does, and she is one of those people who is just fun to be around!

loves!

Bye, Michelle...
I'll see you in a year-and-a-half-- Don't forget to write! :)

1 comment:

Patrick and Michelle Hinckley said...

I LOVE YOU TOO CHELS!!! Don't worry I will write soon, and often!!!
Love you!